Minegar Environmental Concrete Washout Box Rentals
Minegar Environmental Systems has been providing Concrete Washout Boxes (CWB) to construction sites for 6 or more years. Our fast and reliable service makes dealing
with concrete washout waste simple and effective. If you have any additional questions please contact us
Frequently Asked Concrete Washout Box (CWB) Questions
- Why did Minegar decide to provide this service?
Since we have been in the concrete industry for over 30 years, we have seen it all. This is the correct way to comply with the SWPPP laws and regulation.
- What markets do you serve in Southern California?
We service Riverside, San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles and San Bernardino Counties.
- How many Concrete Washout Boxes do you have for use?
Minegar Environmental Systems has 550 Concrete Washout Boxes in use throughout Southern California.
- How many trucks can washout in the Concrete Washout Box?
Up to 75-100 trucks can clean out in one Concrete Washout Box before it is full of solids.
- Can more than one truck clean out in the Concrete Washout Box at the same time?
Yes, four trucks or more can discharge at the same time.
- How do I order a Concrete Washout Box?
Call us toll free at 1.800.261.4411 extension 3 between 7:30am and 4:30pm and there will be a representative to take your order.
- What is the size of the Concrete Washout Box?
The Concrete Washout Box is 8' wide by 15' long x 20" deep. The total volume is 5.25 Cubic Yards.
- How long will it take to deliver a Concrete Washout Box to my site?
A 48 hour notice to drop off a Concrete Washout Box is required. In an emergency we will find a way to meet your requirement.
- How long will it take to have a Concrete Washout Box removed from our site?
A 48 hour notice to pick up the box is required. In an emergency, we will find a way to meet your requirement.
- How long will the truck be on my job site?
It will take our driver about 15-20 minutes to remove a full box and replace it with an empty one.
- Can we have the water removed in the Concrete Washout Box to provide room for additional solids?
Yes, our vacuum truck will pump out your Concrete Washout Box to create more room for additional trucks.
- How do you process the water?
A Minegar trained technician transports the water to our facility where we process it through our filtration system, recycling the water.
- What if we only need a Concrete Washout Box for a one day pour?
No problem, be sure to schedule early.
- Can we put the Concrete Washout Box on the street?
Yes, assuming you are not in any violation of any local ordinances.
- Can you provide numerous Concrete Washout Boxes for a single job?
Yes, we have the capabilities to provide as many boxes as you need for any size job.
- Why should I chose the Minegar system?
Our method is the simple and efficient. The best system to recycle concrete washout.